Circa88 Bulk Buy

Looking for multiple shirts to purchase for your 5 or 6 a side football team? Look no further than our bulk buy service which provides a huge saving compared to individual football shirt sales.

Use our network of global contacts to bring that 'je nais se quois' to your game.

Maybe you're an independent seller interested in trialling shirts from afar however unsure where to source them from, look no further.

Invoices are available for business use and we can also handle the shipping at a small charge - what's not to love.

How does it work?

  1. Fill in the contact form telling us what shirts you're looking for ie European, UK, The America's etc
  2. We'll contact you when various stock is available outlining the volume available, sizes and cost per unit. Once received, you confirm within 48 hours whether the stock is of interest or not.
  3. A non-refundable deposit of at least 60% of the order is payable prior to the order being placed, the remaining 40% is payable once the shirts reach the UK.
  4. Postage will take approx 10 days. Once the shirts arrive in the UK, we'll use our shipping partner to get the shirts to you.
  5. Tell us how we've done.
We look forward to working with you.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.